Open Water Swim Club
From OpenwaterpediaU.S. Masters Swimming club that includes members such as Steven Munatones, Lexie Kelly, Travis England, Mary Munatones, Yuko Matsuzaki, Ashley Twichell, Masayuki Moriya, Andy Seretan, Pam Lazzarotto, Eric Aune, Dana Fagen, Shelly Hansen, Elizabeth Levitz, Rachel Levitz, Larry Lovett, Cindy Price, Andy Seretan, Sharon Villa, Mary Welch, and Brian Suddeth.
It is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, but its members swim along the coast of Orange County including Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Corona del Mar State Beach, Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, Alisa Beach County Park, Salt Creek Beach County Park, Dana Point, Doheny State Beach, Capistrano Beach, San Clemente Beach, San Onofre State Beach, and Ajigaura Beach.
- Sunrise At Sunset
- Open Water Swimming
- Prime Pool Of Punishment
- Dynamic Duo Of Drafting
- Monday Medley For Masters
- Open Water Swimming Moves and Tactics
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Prime Pool Workouts on Active
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swim Club
- Open Water Swim Club information
- Drafting Above, On And Below The Open Water
- Open Water Swim Club Taper Workout
- Finishing Fast On Friday
- Working On Fast Finishes For Summer
- Kicking Workout To Help Body Surfing And Finishes
- Working On Four Major Muscle Groups
- Jammin' Fast In The Open Water
- Why Do Healthy Athletes In The Open Water?
- Pinnipeds On The Beach
- Develop Your Brain, Number Crunch While Swimming
- Will Interleaving and IM Help You Swim Faster?
- A Medley Of Choices For Open Water Swimmers
- BS To Ten, A Tough Ocean Workout
- When Boredom Reigns
- Fibonacci Swimming Sets