Original Endless Pool
From OpenwaterpediaOriginal Endless Pool is the best-selling original product of Endless Pools, a manufacturer in Aston, Pennsylvania of pools that offer an ideal swimming experience. Endless Pools has sold more than 20,000 pools to people of all ages and athletic abilities from octogenarians to Olympians for swimming, exercise, therapy and fun.
Products and Uses
1. Simple to install
2. Easy to maintain
3. Economical to run
4. Perfect for year-round health, fitness, relaxation and family fun
- Swimming has cardiovascular and musculoskeletal benefits. Swim against the current in an Endless Pool in your home.
- Water Exercise in an Endless Pool increases circulation, endurance, flexibility, balance and coordination, without wear and tear.
- Aquatic Therapy provides an excellent rehabilitation environment with warm water combined with a swim current and underwater treadmill.
- Triathlon Training enables multi-sport athletes to train effectively and improve their swimming ability.
- Family Fun & Relaxation enables year-round shared quality time, spontaneous fun, celebration, and relaxation for the entire family.
- Open Water Swimming is simulated much better than a regular pool. By eliminating turns you get a truer open water experience.
Endless Pools Products
- Original Endless Pool is designed to fit just about anywhere, indoors or outside.
- WaterWell is ideal for aquatic exercise and therapy that provides chest-deep water in a freestanding package that fits just about anywhere.
- Swim Spa combines the luxury of an acrylic spa with the variable speed current of an Endless Pool - backyard living at its finest.
- Fastlane transforms your backyard pool from passive amusement to a center for lifelong health and entertainment.
- Fastlane Pool is simple, inexpensive, and perfect for the kids as the ideal training pool to set up at homes.
- Fiberglass Pool is a compact, single-shell pool with a variable-speed swim current is available in 3 water depths for swimming, therapy, exercise or just plain fun.