Courtesy of worldopenwaterswimmingassociation.com
OUMA 1400K, part of the Ouma Academy, is an initiative launched by Nejib Belhedi in Tunisia, a Swimmer of Peace and Bridge Builder in the 1400K Swim Across Tunisia who encourages people in Tunisia, especially the young and children to initiate and enjoy swimming in the sea. Belhedi also created the 1400K Ouma For Kids Across Tunisia and the Swim of Peace Ouma - Djerba as part of the Ouma Academy in Tunisia.
 WOWSA Awards
The Ouma Academy was nominated for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year award. Its founder, Nejib Belhedi was the recipient of the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year award.
- Ouma Facebook page
- Ouma Expands To Next Generation In Tunisia
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Ouma during the 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Eco-Battle Over Oued Ellouza, Fought With Ouma
- A Peaceful End To The 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Adam Walker Shares Ouma And His Passion
- Swim Of Peace Ouma - Djerba In Tunisia
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year