noun - A pace clock is an analog or digital clock used by swimmers and coaches during practice in swimming pools. The hands or numerals of the clock allow for easy reading from multiple angles and varying distances. Pace clocks are an affordable, quality timing solution for swimming pools. Molded from sturdy polyethylene and protected by a clear plexiglass lens and powered by batteries or electricity, swimming pace clocks are resistant to harsh pool environments. Swimmers, triathletes, and coaches appreciate the highly visible numbers, markings, and timing hands on large faced swim clocks.
- FINIS Underwater Pace Clock
- This Top vs. Next Top
- The Most Useful Swimming Inventions Of All Time
- You Are An Old-time Swimmer If...
- You Are A Newbie Swimmer If...
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Time, One Tough Father