Revision as of 20:27, 8 October 2013 by Admin
The swimmers were doing pack swimming around the lake's perimeter.
1175–1225; (n.) ME pak, packe, Middle English pak, possibly of Low German origin.
swimming in a group
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- Many Wrongs Make A Right In Open Water Swimming