From OpenwaterpediaSWIM Channel Magazine in 2010 with a laser focus on the Brazilian aquatics market, including the over 200 open water swims throughout the country. The SWIM Channel was voted the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year by a global poll.
Patrick, a former Speedo Marketing Manager and Arena Sales Manager, has a clearly demonstrated insight into the sport. His experience comes alive with the inside commentary and beautiful photography each month.
"We have a great market here, and a tradition of good magazine publications for lots of different sports." The SWIM Channel Magazine most definitely meets that high standard and is entertaining and educational for the fan, athlete, coach and official who reads Portuguese.
Patrick Winkler Interview in Portuguese
- The Swim Channel Magazine
- The Swim Channel Magazine On Facebook
- The Swim Channel Magazine On Twitter
- Swimming The Channel In Portuguese
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominations
- SWIM Channel, Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominee
- 2012 WOWSA Offering Of The Year, SWIM Channel
- WOW...Whatta Year Of Achievement
- WOWSA, IMSHOF Heads To Cork, Ireland