Paul Manning is an Irish open water swimmer from Dublin who received the Leinster Swimmer of the Year award from the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association in 2012. He spent his childhood competitively swimming, teenage years playing water polo and competing in the Leinster Branch open water swimming calender. Manning only began marathon swimming in 2012 and picked up the title of National Champion having won the 17k National Championships in that year. He is the son of Channel Swimmer and Half Century Club Member Pat Manning.
- 10k National Championships (4th Male, 3hrs 30mins), 8th July, Lough Dan, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
- 17k National Championships (1st Male, 4hrs 48mins), 4th August, Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
- 25k National Championships (3rd Male, 9hrs 45mins), 3rd August, Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
- Great Leinster 10k Swim (3rd Male, 3hrs 21mins), 17th August, Lough Dan, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Great Wicklow 10K Swim (4th Male non-wetsuit, 2hrs 37mins), 22nd September, Bray to Greystones, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.