From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer from Hyde Park, Vermont who participated in the World 10-mile Swimming Championships held in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 6 July 2013 and the Cold Water Challenge in Fairfield, Connecticut on 2 November 2013.
NEWOWSA Swimmer of the Year
Yankauskas swam all seven days of the Swim The Kingdom Week, logging 31 miles for the week and 47 miles total in all of the Northeast Kingdom Open Water Swimming Association (NEKOWSA) races in the summer of 2013 when the WOWSA World 10-mile Swimming Championships and the 6-mile Son of a Swim are included. Her achievement earned her NEKOWSA Open Water Swimmer of the Year.
- Kingdom Swim
- Paula Yankauskas Is 2013 NEKOWSA Swimmer Of The Year
- Paula Yankauskas Feeling Comfortable In Her Own Skin
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- I Got Stung
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming