Revision as of 20:03, 2 June 2013 by Admin
Swimmers in a peloton save significant energy by swimming close (drafting or slipstreaming) near or behind other swimmers.
from French, literally meaning little ball or platoon and also related to the English word pellet
- Retaliation And Aggression In Open Water Competitions
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- What Is The Correct Call In The Open Water?
- Does The Nash Equilibrium Apply To Open Water Racing?