Revision as of 16:48, 19 June 2014 by Admin
The porpoise was jumping, vocalizing and swimming around the pack of swimmers during the race.
Middle English propoys, from Anglo-French porpeis, alteration of Medieval Latin porcopiscis, from Latin porcus pig + piscis fish
- Are Sharks Afraid of Dolphins?
- Are Open Water Swimmers Protected By Dolphins?
- Open Water Swimming
- Myths In The Open Water: Sharks vs. Dolphins
- Dangerous Creaturs For Open Water Swimmers
- It's All A Croc - Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Top 10 Things To Fear In The Open Water
- Being With Bengals, Terrifying Tigers In The Tank
- A Black And White Story On The Open Water
- Kids Can Say The Cutest Things
- A Whale Of A Conservation Problem
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- D-Day Anniversary Relay Commemorates The Courageous