noun - Prescription goggles are forms of protective plastic eye wear designed for corrective vision while swimming. The goggles enhance eyesight in the water and enclose and protect the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particulates, water and chemicals from entering the eyes. Many types of goggles in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes and models are also available including optical goggles for those with vision problems.
• Polycarbonate lens
• UV protection
• Available in negative diopters -1.5 to -8
• Interchangeable nose-piece
- Hipster Open Water Swimming Goggles
- Clearly Seeing In The Open Water
- Groovy Grazing With Goggles Galore
- Foggle, Offering Of The Year
- Turning The Aquatic Mammalian Instincts On
- You Know You Are A Triathlete If...
- What Swimmers Have Swedish Lids?
- Twins Chris And Matt Hales Create Goggles For Guppies
- Mandy Lebides From No Goggles To Freedom
- In An Emergency, Grab Your Swimsuit And Goggles
- Cool Old-School Goggles For Open Water Swimmers