Race For The Conch Eco-SeaSwim
The races are held at the beautiful Grace Bay Beach in front of Flamingo Cafe, next to Club Med in Providenciales. Turks and Caicos in in the British West Indies. Turks & Caicos is located 550 miles southeast of Miami, near Bahamas. The waters in July are calm, warm, and beautifully clear. There are direct airline flights from Miami, New York, Atlanta, Charlotte, Boston, Toronto and London.
To complete the 1-mile race, the race organizers recommend that swimmers should be able to swim comfortably in a pool or open water for 45 minutes or less without stopping. To complete the 2.4-mile race, participants should be able to swim 2 miles comfortably under 90 minutes. The swim is aimed at both competitive and recreational swimmers.
Interviews with Ben Stubenberg
- Race For The Coach Official Website
- Race For The Coach Photo Gallery
- Race Registration
- World's Top 100 Beaches
- 4th Annual Race for the Conch In Turks & Caicos
- One Of The World's Most Beautiful Sea Swims
- Wally Dicks Wins Longer Race For The Conch
- Dan Redmond, Jessica Sloane Take Race For The Conch
- The Brilliance Of Blue In Turks & Caicos
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association