From OpenwaterpediaKing and Queen of the Sea series in Brasil. He barely missed the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Games in the 400m individual medley and is now preparing for the Hawaiian Ironman.
Between the end of his pool swimming career and the start in triathlons he rowed for 2 years in Rio, winning several races in the 2+, 4+ and 8+ and helping his team (C.R. Vasco da Gama) to a state & national championship in 2008.
- Brazilian record holder in the 400m individual medley between 2001 and 2003
- 5-time 400m individual medley national champion
- 2-time South American champion (2002 in Mar del Plata, Argentina and 2004 in Belem, Brazil)
- Competed in several World Cup events receiving 2 bronze medals including the 400IM
- Travessia dos Frotes (Fort Cross Open Water race) in 2001 and 2002.
- Fastest swim time in Ironman Brazil (2011 & 2012), Ironman Cozumel (2012) & TriStar 111 Rio de Janeiro (2012), and others
- 3rd place finish in 2012 state olympic distance triathlon championships in Rio de Janeiro
- Multiple winnings in state and national championships in rowing (2, 4+, & 8+)