Revision as of 00:27, 20 December 2012 by Admin
Between the end of his pool swimming career and the start in triathlons he rowed for 2 years in Rio, winning several races in the 2+, 4+ and 8+ and helping his team (C.R. Vasco da Gama) to a state & national championship in 2008.
- Brazilian record holder in the 400m individual medley between 2001 and 2003
- 5-time 400m individual medley national champion
- 2-time South American champion (2002 in Mar del Plata, Argentina and 2004 in Belem, Brazil)
- Competed in several World Cup events receiving 2 bronze medals including the 400IM
- Travessia dos Frotes (Fort Cross Open Water race) in 2001 and 2002.
- Fastest swim time in Ironman Brazil (2011 & 2012), Ironman Cozumel (2012) & TriStar 111 Rio de Janeiro (2012), and others
- 3rd place finish in 2012 state olympic distance triathlon championships in Rio de Janeiro
- Multiple winnings in state and national championships in rowing (2, 4+, & 8+)