Swim of Peach Ouma - Djerba
The 26 km Ouma of Djerba is held on Djerba Island and is organized by Nejib Belhedi with the support of the Djerba Ulyss Association, together with a music concert managed by Ahmed Rhouma. There are 5 main circuits where the swimmers will be simultaneously swimming:
- Circuit 1 (Nucleus of Peace): 2 km
- Circuit 2 (Right Peace Wing 1): 4 km
- Circuit 3 (Left Peace Wing): 4 km
- Circuit 4 (Right Peace Wing 2): 8 km
- Circuit 5 (Left Peace Wing 2): 8 km
The goal is for 1,000 swimmers to complete an average of 2 km during the 2-hour time period for a cumulative total of 2,000 km.