From OpenwaterpediaRichard Clifford is a practicing attorney from New York City who is also one of the world's most experienced kayakers for marathon swimmers. His expertise is sought and understood by open water swimmers around the world who appreciate how important escort boat pilots, kayakers, paddlers and support crew members are. Without a doubt, the swimmer's success is partly due to the passion and talents that Clifford brings to each swim.
Clifford has kayaked for swimmers and relays, including many winning and record-breaking swimmers in the 28.5-mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim around New York City, the 17.5-mile Ederle Swim, the 20.2-mile Catalina Channel and 12.4 mile Santa Barbara Channel Islands (Anacapa) swims, the 26-mile Chicago Shoreline Swim, the 25 km USA Swimming national championships in Estero Island, Florida, or the 24-mile/3k length of Loch Ness, Scotland and many charity swim events for Swim Across America and The Leukemia-Lymphoma Society.
- Richard Clifford Law Offices
- Stubbornness Leads To Satisfaction And Success
- Richard Clifford Kayaking Resume
- "Paddling for MIMS - Thoughts from Someone Who Has Kayaked for Winners and Record Holders"
- Look Behind And Below You In The Open Water
- Team Clifford Has A Special Father-Daughter Bond
- The Joy Of The Swim
- Either Eyes Forward Or To The Side