From OpenwaterpediaDoug Stanley, a two-time Emmy Award winner and a producer of "The Deadliest Catch". Ridgeline Entertainment is making a social broadcast of The Great Lake Swim by Jamie Patrick, an unprecedented 90-mile (144.8 km) solo crossing of Lake Michigan from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Chicago, Illinois and had plans to make a documentary of The Longest Swim, Ben Lecomte's solo stage swim attempt from Tokyo, Japan to San Francisco, California, using the SmackDab technology and platform.
Among other programming, Stanley is best known for the Deadliest Catch (2005), Lobstermen: Jeopardy at Sea (2006), America's Toughest Jobs (2008) and Last American Cowboy (2010).
- SmackDab In The Middle Of Swimming The Pacific Ocean
- The Longest Swim website
- Doug Stanley IMDb
- Benoit Lecomte's Solo Swim In The Pacific
- Broadcasting Ben Lecomte Across The Ocean
- Open Water Predictions For 2014
- The Back Story Of Jamie Patrick's Great Lake Swim
- The Ubiquity Of The Great Lake Swim
- The Great Lake Swim Facebook page
- Stroke by Stroke, Mile by Mile, Day by Day
- SmackDab Unprecedented In The Middle Of Lake Michigan