River Thames Open Water Swim Series
River Thames Open Water Swim Series is organised by Martyn Edwards of F3 Events, WaterAid and the RNLI and is an open water swim series along the River Thames. The locations of the swim series have been specifically chosen, not only for their natural beauty, but also to provide maximum participant and spectator value. Friends and family members will be able to walk along the banks for the River Thames and Dorney Lake, and watch the whole event unfold and cheer on the participants. Its last event includes a 10 km marathon swim in Lake Bray.
750m, 1500m, 1.9 km, 3 km, 3.8 km and 5 km.
 2011 Events
 2012 Events
- 20 May 2012 – Royal Windsor Swim – 950m, 1.9km, 3.8km
- 14 July 2012 – Marlow River Swim – 750m, 1.5km, 3km
- 18 August 2012 – Henley-on-Thames River Swim – 750m, 1.5km and 3km
- 9 September 2012 – MAXIFUEL Nutrition Open Water Swim Challenge (Bray) – 2km, 4km, 5km and 10km
 2013 Events
- 9 June 2013 - Royal Windsor River Swim
- 14 July 2013 - Marlow River Swim
- 18 August 2013 - Henley River Swim
- 7 September 2013 - MaxiFuel Big South Swim Challenge