(Redirected from Rough water swimmer)rough water swimmer is an athlete who competes in ocean swims, open water swimming competitions, attempts solo or relay open water swims, marathon swims, or channel swims, or trains or exercises in open bodies of water for fitness or fun.
The roughwater swimmer entered the one-mile swim in Miami.
Video of Brad McVetta crossing the Tsugaru Channel from Honshu to Hokkaido, courtesy of Masayuki Moriya of Ocean-navi and the Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Marathon Swimmer
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Is The Evolution Of Sharks Mixed Up Because Of Neoprene?
- Heading Back To School In The Open Water
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers