Rough water swimming
From OpenwaterpediaRoughwater swimming) is swimming in open bodies of water, generally in an ocean or sea. It can also refer to swimming any distances in outdoor bodies of water such as lakes, reservoirs, rowing basins and rivers.
The athletes were for some rough water swimming at the beach.
Rough Water Swimming
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim website
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- La Jolla Rough Water Swim website
- What To Do When The Weather Turns Bad
- Open Water Swimming website
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimmer
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- Triathletes Are From Mars, Open Water Swimmers From Venus
- SPAR Redhouse River Mile From 1924 To The Present
- Top 10 Things To Fear In The Open Water
- Dangerous Creatures For Open Water Swimmers
- Being With Bengals, Terrifying Tigers In The Tank
- Is Open Water Swimming An Endurance Sport?
- Butterfly Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Backstroke Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Breaststroke Swim Rules In The Open Water
- All For One And One For All Across The Molokai Channel
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World