Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
He successfully completed the Catalina Channel from Catalina Island to the California mainland in September 2011 in 13 hours 44 minutes, and again on 14 July 2013 in 12 hours 29 minutes. He also completed the 2011 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in 9 hours 6 minutes, and completed the English Channel on 3 September 2013 in 17 hours 32 minutes to complete the Triple Crown.
- Graduate from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, with a degree in Law, with Honorable Mention.
- Founder and CEO of Neri Law Firm and Associates, S.C. in Mexico City.
- Founder and CEO of ISC, Administradora de Cartera, S.C.
- Forerunner and founder of instrumentation and implantation of the Neri Associated Lawyers, S.C. office in Paris, France.
- Forerunner and founder of the instrumentation and implantation of the Neri Associated Lawyers, S.C. office in Bilbao, Spain.
- Professor of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México for more tan 22 years.
- Secretary Counselor of the French-Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry from 2010-2011.