San Francisco Bay 10K Bridge-to-Bridge Swim
San Francisco Bay 10K Bridge-to-Bridge Swim is one of the longest marathon swims in the world and is held annually in San Francisco Bay.
City San Francisco Bay, San Francisco
Name Bob Roper
Month: September or October
Event Date: 29 September 2012
Water Temp: 58° - 62°F
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?