From OpenwaterpediaOahu and is a renowned body surfing beach. The beauty and danger in the Hawaiian surf characterizes Sandy Beach. Experienced shorebreak bodysurfers find that its waves have no equal anywhere. However, when the surf's up, there is treacherous shorebreak and strong rip currents.
- The Molokai Channel Archives
- Beth French Swims Through The Night And Vog to Oahu
- Ka'iwi Channel Swim, Ready For An Epic Undertaking
- Ka'iwi Channel Swim
- 28 or 45, Either Way Channel Of Bones Is Extremely Tough
- Aloha! Kaiwi Channel Swim Underway
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Wikiwiki Swimming At The Inaugural Ka'iwi Channel Swim
- Katie Benoit Is A Heroine In The Water
- Oh, That Has Got To Hurt!
- Swimming In Hawaii From Point To Point