Santa Barbara Island
From OpenwaterpediaChannel Islands off the coast of Southern California. It is 37.7 miles (32.8 nm or 60.6 km) to Point Dume, or 40 miles (64.3 km) to Point Vicente.
Penny Palfrey pioneered this swim in 2009, finishing at Point Vicente in 17 hours, 53 minutes.
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- Will A SEAL Be Able To Follow Penny Palfrey?
- Blue And White And Perhaps Red All Over
- Swimming With Bait Balls
- Phil Cutti, Lead-off Man For Nighttrain228
- Prequel To Sequel
- Rough And Tough. No Guts, No Glory
- Night Train Swimmers Rocking Into Their Second Night
- Monday Monday, If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears
- Follow A SEAL Across The Pacific