Seek and Spot
From Openwaterpediafeeding when the open water swimmer heads toward the feeding pontoon and identifies his/her coach standing on the pontoon.
Seek and Spot is part of a four-part sequence of feeding:
The swimmer wanted to seek and spot his coach on the feeding pontoon before he cut in to feed.
- Open Water Swimming Moves and Tactics
- 2 Seconds Of Pressure On Coaches And Athletes
- Open Water 6T - Teaching Open Water Feeding
- Hydration And Fueling Drills For The Open Water
- Feeding Fast In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming - Feeding Drills
- Open Water Swimming
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association