Serpentine Swimming Club
Revision as of 11:25, 11 May 2013 by Admin
The Serpentine Lake is situated in London's Hyde Park. The club has its own (somewhat Spartan) changing facilities and members are permitted by the Royal Parks to swim in the lake in the mornings before 9:30 am.
- Serpentine Swimming Club website
- Serpentine Swimming Club - The 1ºC Solution
- The Temple Of Open Water Swimming
- Just Get On With It
- Serpentine Swimming Club Has The Right Stuff
- Swimming From The Heart
- Anticipating And Dealing With The Cold
- Frozen Solid Post-Swim Shower
- Sitting On The Shoreline Impressed With Others
- Do Ice Swimmers Have Bigger Brains?