From Openwaterpediaswimmer’s snorkel is a plastic-molded breathing apparatus that allows swimmers the ability to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning their head to breath. It allows for a full range of motion so the snorkel can be used for all strokes.
- FINIS Swimmer's Snorkle
- You Are An Old-time Swimmer If...
- Why Swimmers Will Only Get Much, Much Faster
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- How Baby Boomers Will Affect Open Water Swimming
- 25 Things Well-Traveled Open Water Swimmers Have