Sportstiks® Tattoos were developed as a complete solution to bodymarking competitors. Before the creation of Sportstiks® Tattoos, the choices were either hand marking with a pen or applying individual number tattoos.
Pen marking, although cheap is very basic, time consuming, not always clear and gives no opportunity for sponsorship. Individual tattoos rely on the competitor to position their number/age ID correctly and can be easily mislaid. Sportstiks® Tattoos are supplied complete with all elements on a single sheet.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have a professional look and feel
3. Enable easy identification for photography/supporters
4. Long lasting, so the competitor can wear a "badge of honour" for several days after an event
5. Suitable for skin (wet or dry) and wetsuits
6. Flexible so they will stretch and move with the body
7. They can be cleaned off after the event with baby oil
From a race organiser's point of view, they are supplied as a single sheet, removing collation issues but giving the event a professional look. They can be sent out to competitors pre-race. They are cost-effective as clear sponsor logos that stay in place and are easier to sell on. The unique design makes them suitable for all skin tones, so everyone can be easily identified.
For the sponsors point of view, they get a clear full colour logo positioned either above or below the number, which will remain in place until physically removed.