Sunset Beach is a 1.2 mile stretch of sandy beach located in North Orange County, California. It is a Huntington Beach, California beachfront community within Orange County and is one of the training locations of the Open Water Swim Club. Santa Catalina Island and the coastal areas from Newport Beach to Long Beach and San Pedro can be seen from its shores.
Sunset Beach features one of the widest beaches in southern California. Running parallel to the beach, from the north of town to the southern edge is the Green Belt, a bucolic 14 acre park on which residents walk their dogs and celebrate Mother's Day with the historic Sunset Beach Art Festival, sponsored by Las Damas.
Southeast of Sunset Beach is Bolsa Chica State Beach. To the east is the bayfront community of Huntington Harbour (part of Huntington Beach), and roughly north is the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, and the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge.
- Michele Fast Memorial Swim
- Michele Daschbach Fast Remembered And Honored
- Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swim Club
- Sunrise At Sunset
- Coast To Coast Boast Returns To Orange County
- Neptune Rises - Tune In, Tune Out While Swimming
- 4th Of July On The California Coast
- What's A Purple Flag Mean?
- They Had A Ball Honoring Michele Daschbach Fast
- Jeannie Wrightson Made Waves Among Lifeguards