From Openwaterpediawaves or a series of waves in the ocean that move continuously without breaking.
The swells caused the swimmers to rise and fall during the first half of the race.
Middle English swellen, from Old English swellan
- It Is A Swell Day For Secret Love In Boston
- Don't Push It, Save It For Another Day
- Open Water Swimming
- High Surf Leads To Cancelled Ocean Swims
- Seaside Sights We Love To See
- Best Guess, Incredible Foresight, And Unbelievable Planning
- Seeds Sown On Land Results In Dream In Water
- Lessons Learned From Diana Nyad
- Impossible Was Made Possible With An Xtreme Dream
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Nominees
- Everything That Could Go So Wrong Went So Right
- Open Water Swimming - Keys To Success
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- How Tough Are You?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Kids Heading Out To Sea
- Assisted Or Unassisted? Marathon Swimmers To Decide