From Openwaterpediamarathon swimmer who swam the English Channel in a relay with the Balmoral Beach Club Team (22 September 2012 in 12 hours 51 minutes) escorted by Neil Streeter.
Marathon Swimming Career
On the 7 February, she swam the 28 km stretch between Palm Beach to Manly in Sydney’s Northern Beaches in a time of 7 hours 15 minutes.
On 22 February, she completed the Rottnest Channel Swim in 5 hours 24 minutes.
Diversi also swam the fastest crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar during the 2013 season in 3 hours 34 minutes on 26 April, escorted by Rafael Gutiérrez Mesa under the auspices of the Asociación de Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar (Strait of Gibraltar Swimming Association), to complete 2 channels of the Oceans Seven.
- Tara Diversi website
- Are You Good Enough? Ask Tara Diversi
- Former Cairns swimmer Tara Diversi swims English Channel
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Disjointed Logic, Swimming With Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Asociación de Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar (Strait of Gibraltar Swimming Association)
- 2013 Season Results From Asociación De Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar
- Tara Diversi Is Looking For A Few Good Men And Women