Revision as of 19:28, 18 October 2013 by Admin
noun - Terra firma refers to the dry land mass on the earth's surface and is used to differentiate from the sea or air.
A Latin phrase meaning "solid earth" (from terra "earth" and firma "solid").
- The Sense And Reality Of Freedom In The Water
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- Personal Ads - Meeting Others In The Open Water Swimming World
- The Protective Cocoon Of An Escort Crew
- The Open Water, An Otherworldly Experience
- Hallucinations In The Open Water Swimming World
- When Jellyfish Replace Sharks
- Dressing Up In Costumes On Terra Firma
- The Strength Of Swimming