Tyumen Open Water Swimming Cup
From Openwaterpediaextreme swimming competition for ice swimmers who compete in a number of events in Tyumen, Siberia, Russia.
At the 2013 event, Henri Kaarma of Estonia set a record in swimming 2,400 meters at 0.8ºC in 41:57:09 at the Tyumen Open Water Swimming Cup.
- Tyumen Open Water Swimming Cup Facebook group
- Do Ice Swimmers Have Bigger Brains?
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Mind Over Matter, Swimming 1000m @ 0ºC
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Champs
- Ice Swimming At The Winter Olympics
- Swimming At 0.8ºC
- Henri Kaarma Explains The Impossible
- Memory Of The Brain And Body, The Feats Of Henri Kaarma
- A Winter Wonderland With Henri Kaarma