The program includes learn to swim, stroke correction and squad sessions. Vladswim also offers swimmers the opportunity for programme planning with guidance through every step of your preparation. Our years of experience will help you learn the correct technique and improve your swimming, using teaching and coaching methods from both Europe and Australia. The sessions are expertly guided by the coach who will personally tailor, monitor and guide your swimming activity.
- 10 Gold Medals @ World Masters Game 2009
- Rottnest Channel Swim 2010 & 2011 (First female 2 years running)
- NSW Ocean Swims – Numerous top 20 finishes and multiple swimmers in the top 3 in their age group.
- Beachcomber Island Swim – 2011 (Winner and Top 5 Finishes)
- Beachcomber Island Swim – 2011 (First ever double crossing – 40km)
- English Channel Crossing – 2010 – 2 successful crossing – 2011 – 3 successful crossing
- World Masters Top Ten Ranking 2009 & 2010
- Hawaii Ironman
- Half/Full Ironman – Port Macquarie
- Triathlon – World Triathlon Championships
- Coolangatta Gold
- NSW Surf Championship Medallist
- Vladimir Mravec "Vlad"
- Viktoria Mravcova "Viki"
- Louise Stevenson
- Charm Frend
- Pedro Vargas Mayorga
- Barbora Marcinkova