(Redirected from White water)white water, is formed in a rapid, when a river's gradient increases enough to disturb its laminar flow and create turbulence where the frothy water appears white.
It can also mean the frothy water that occurs when an ocean wave breaks near the coastline or rocks and the crest of the waves falls.
- Kicking Workout To Help Body Surfing And Finishes
- Summer Surfing In The Swim
- The Deadliest Swim, Russia to USA Across the Bering Strait
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Seeds Sown On Land Results In Dream In Water
- Lessons Learned From Diana Nyad
- Impossible Was Made Possible With An Xtreme Dream