noun - Wild swimming is non-competitive swimming of any distance in natural open bodies of water including oceans, lakes, rivers, bays and reservoirs, performed solely for pleasure, adventure of fitness. Open water races, competitions, camps, clinics or events are not considered wild swimming.
He swam in the 1K pier-to-pier race and then did a free swim back to the start.
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- All For One And One For All Across
- The Cuba Swim, Traditional Marathon Swimming It Is Not
- Top 10 Things To Fear In The Open Water
- How Wild Can It Be?
- Dangerous Creatures For Open Water Swimmers
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- What Is Expedition Swimming?