1400K Ouma For Kids Across Tunisia
Ouma For Kids Across Tunisia is a nationwide swimming event, based on the concept of ouma ("swimming in the sea" in Arabic), organized by Nejib Belhedi that is based on his solo 1400K Swim Across Tunisia.
May - October 2013
May-October 2013: Tabarka - Bizerte - Metline - Chatt Mimi - Ras Djbel - Rawad - Takelsa -Hawaria - Kerkouane – Hammam Al Guezez – Korba - Kelibia - Menzel Temime - Nabeul – Hammamet – Hergla - Sousse – Monastir – Mahdia - Salakta - Chebba - Ellouza - Chaffar - Kerkennah - Mahres – Gabes – Djerba- Zarzis in Tunisia.
- Ouma Expands To Next Generation In Tunisia
- Ouma Facebook page
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Ouma during the 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Eco-Battle Over Oued Ellouza, Fought With Ouma
- A Peaceful End To The 1400K Swim Across Tunisia
- Nejib Belhedi Inspires A Nation Of Future Swimmers
- 2017 Global Open Water Swimming Conference
- Ouma Gives Rise To Iron Swim & Open Water Conference