6 beat kick
noun - 6-beat kick is a method of kicking in freestyle where there are 3 downward kicks of the leg for each arm stroke. Freestyle swimmers generally use either a 2 beat kick, a 4 beat kick or a 6 beat kick.
The swimmer used a 6 beat kick at the end of his race.
- Swimming Helped Me Survive, KAATSU Enabled Me To Thrive
- Swim Smooth Kicking
- Satellites, Speed and Swimming
- Finishing Fast On Friday
- BS To Ten, A Tough Ocean Workout
- Swimming Helped Me Survive And Thrive
- Are Lead Swimmers Negatively Affected By Draftees?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming