noun - A bloom is a group of jellyfish that is also sometimes called a smack, swarm or fluther. Bloom is usually used for a large group of jellyfish that gather in a small area, but may also have a time component, referring to seasonal increases, or numbers beyond what was expected.
Craig Lenning Sighting of Jellyfish Bloom
- The Mystique Of Marathoning To Muir
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- I Never Experienced That Much Pain In My Life
- I Got Stung website
- When You Least Expect The Unexpected, It Happens
- Disciplined Research On Jellyfish Proposed
- From Shore To Shore, Beautiful Moments In Monterey Bay
- Words That Have Totally Different Meaning In The Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- What You Can't See Might Not Hurt You
- Adherbal de Oliveira Does Travessia do Leme ao Pontal #2