Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He serves as the Honorary Secretary and Recorder for the Hawaiian Channel Swim Association, a volunteer-run channel swimming governing body formed to recognize individuals who have successfully swum across the 9 major inter-island channels of the Hawaiian Islands.
- He is an inductee in the Hawaii Swimming Hall of Fame and serves on its board of directors.
- He has successfully swum across the following channels throughout the state of Hawaii:
- He finished 170th overall in the 2.3-mile Keawe Adventures North Shore Challenge from Ehukai Beach Park to Waimea Bay on Oahu on 4 August 2018 at the age of 74.
- He finished 13th in the 10 km North Shore Challenge marathon swim on Oahu on 7 September 2019 at the age of 75.
- Hawaiian Channel Swimming, A View By Dr. Steven Minaglia
- Kings And Queens Of The Hawaiian Island Channels
- Swim Alternatives To Cross Kealaikahiki Channel and Alalakeiki Channel In Hawaii
- A Race For All Ages: Aqua Sphere North Shore 5K/10K Swim
- 3 For 3, The ʻAu I Nā Mokupuni ʻEkolu Swim Challenge
- Swimming From Island to Island
- Long List of Hawaii Channel Swimmers
- Swimming With Aloha...Hawaii Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Swiming In The Dark
- What You Can't See Might Not Hurt You
- Klinke, Motobu, Pipes, Sakovich Honored In Hawaii
- DIY Completion Certificate In The Open Water
- Luis Saulny, Tim Marr Go Stroke-for-Stroke In Waimea Bay
- Hawaiian Channel Swimming Association website
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Data And Statistics Of The Waikik Roughwater Swim
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Endurance Challenge