Chelsea Huang is a 29-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Hawaii.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She finished 10th overall in the elite mixed 2-mile race at the inaugural Maui Jim South Shore Classic at Queen's Surf Beach on Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii on 16 May 2015.
- She finished 5th in the 7 km Possibly Annual Hawaii Christmas Looong Distance Invitation Rough-H2O Swim on 28 October 2017 from San Souci Beach to Ala Wai Channel to San Souci Beach on Oahu.
- Swimming South Shore
- South Shore Classic
- Swimming The South Shore
- Racing Young vs Old, Male vs Female In Hawaii
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Haley Chasin, Tim Marr Win Double Roughwater