Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 16 February 2019, she finished 3rd in the Ice Kilometer 3.6°C water and 8°C air in 17:21:72 in Freizeitverein Altenwörth in Altenwörth, Austria at the Austrian Ice Swimming Championships.
- On 5 February 2020, she won the 50-54 age group at the International Winter Swimming Association world championships in the 450m freestyle event in 7:45.65 in Lake Bled, Slovenia.
- On 19 January 2020, she completed an Ice Mile in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany in 4.40°C water in 28:59 at the age of 49.
- She finished the 2014 Ironman Austria triathlon in Klagenfurt, Austria and qualified to be an Iron Ice Woman in 12 hours 20 minutes 2 seconds on 29 June 2014.
- The Newest Iron Icewomen - Hanna Bakuniak
- Darran Cusick Becomes An Iron Iceman
- Claudia Müller Is Latest Iron Icewoman
- International Ice Swimming Association bio
- Alisa Fatum Goes 2 For 2 At International Winter Swimming World Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Sven Elfferich Sets Ice Kilometer World Record In Austria - Weltrekord im Eisschwimmen in Österreich