Endurance Sports Career Highlights
- She completed an Ironman triathlon in Austria in June 2015 in 15 hours 20 minutes.
- She completed an Ironman triathlon in Barcelona in September 2016 in 14 hours 46 minutes.
- On 4 February 2018, she completed an Ice Mile in 4.5°C water in Lough Dan in Dublin, Ireland under the supervision of Fergal Somerville and the Eastern Bay Swim Team to become the first Irish Ice Ironwoman.
- On 26 January 2016, she completed an Ice Kilometer at Wild Water Armagh in Ireland under the auspices of IISA Ireland in 21 minutes 46 seconds in 4.4°C water and 10°C air temperature.
- On 18 February 2018, she completed her second Ice Mile at Wild Water Armagh in Ireland in 4.2°C water and 8.5°C air temperature with observer Ian Conroy in 44 minutes 52 seconds.
- In 2016, she completed a 10 km marathon swim in Lough Dan, Ireland
- In 2015, she finished third in a 6 km open water swim from Rosse Piont to Strandhill (Warrior of the Sea).
- In 2016, she completed a 6 km open water swim from Rosse Piont to Strandhill (Warrior of the Sea).
- In 2016, she finished third in the 5 km open water swim in a national event.