Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- Hahn won the 2011 LEN Open Water Cup.
- Hahn finished third at the 19.5 km BCT Gdynia Marathon in Poland on 22 August 2013.
- Hahn finished fourth in the 39th 16 km Faros Marathon in Croatia in 2014.
- Hahn competed on the 2012 and 2014 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional circuit from Cancun, Mexico to Quebec, Canada.
- Hahn completed the 40th 16 km Faros Marathon in Croatia in 2015.
- Hahn finished second in the ice kilometer at the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships in Burghausen, Germany.
- Hahn won the 200m freestyle and the 500m freestyle at the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships in Burghausen, Germany.
- Hahn finished 2nd in the 450m freestyle event at the 11th Winter Swimming World Championships in Tallinn, Estonia in March 2018.
- Hahn set the International Winter Swimming Association record in the 450m freestyle on 6 March 2018 at the 2018 Winter Swimming World Championships in Tallinn, Estonia in 5.40.57
- Hahn was named one of the World's 50 Most Adventurous Open Water Women in 2019 by the World Open Water Swimming Association.
2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships
Hahn competed in multiple races at the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships sanctioned by the International Ice Swimming Association, including finishing second in the ice kilometer race in Burghausen, Germany.
2017 World's 50 Most Adventurous Open Water Women
1. Patti Bauernfeind, marathon/channel/relay swimmer from the USA
2. Carina Bruwer, marathon/channel/charity event swimmer from South Africa
3. Charlotte Brynn, marathon/channel/ice swimmer and coach from New Zealand/USA
4. Jessie Campbell, ice/winter swimmer from Great Britain
5. Kimberley Chambers, marathon/channel/extreme/cross-border swimmer from New Zealand/USA
6. Devon Clifford, marathon/channel/open water swimmer from the USA
7. Jackie Cobell, channel/extreme/ice swimmer from Great Britain
8. Lorna Cochran, open water swimmer from South Africa
9. Olive Conroy, ice/winter swimmer from Ireland
10. Anna DeLozier, ice/winter swimmer from the USA
11. Beth French, channel swimmer from Great Britain
12. Elizabeth Fry, marathon/channel swimmer and event organizer from USA
13. Pat Gallant-Charette, channel/marathon swimmer from the USA
14. Pilar Geijo, professional marathon swimmer from Argentina
15. Ines Hahn, ice/winter/professional marathon swimmer from Germany
16. Jessi Harewicz, marathon/channel swimmer from Canada
17. Mariel Hawley Dávila, marathon/channel/cross-border swimmer from Mexico
18. Bárbara Hernández Huerta, winter/extreme swimmer from Chile
19. Bridgette Hobart, event organizer and marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
20. Elaine Howley, marathon/charity/ice swimmer and writer from the USA
21. Linda Kaiser, channel swimmer, advisor and administrator from the USA
22. Lori King, marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
23. Tita Llorens, marathon/channel swimmer from Spain
24. Marcy MacDonald, DPM, marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
25. Elina Makïnen, ice/winter swimmer from Finland
26. Angela Maurer, professional marathon swimmer and Olympian from Germany
27. Chloë McCardel, marathon/channel swimmer and coach from Australia
28. Tiffany McQueen, ocean/marathon swimmer from the USA
29. Sally Minty-Gravett, marathon/channel swimmer and coach from Great Britain (Jersey)
30. Jaimie Monahan, ice/winter/marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
31. Nuala Moore, marathon/ice swimmer, second, author and lecturer from Ireland
32. Victoria Mori, ice/winter/professional marathon swimmer from Argentina
33. Tina Neill, marathon/channel/backstroker/extreme relay swimmer from the USA
34. Anna-Carin Nordin, Oceans Seven/ice swimmer from Sweden
35. Renata Nováková, ice/winter swimmer from the Czech Republic
36. Magda Okurková, ice/winter swimmer from the Czech Republic
37. Penny Palfrey, channel/marathon/extreme swimmer from Australia
38. Ranie Pearce, marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
39. Cheryl Reinke, marathon swimmer from the USA
40. Charlotte Samuels, marathon/channel swimmer from the USA
41. Susan Simmons, marathon swimmer with Multiple Sclerosis from Canada
42. Kate Steels-Fryatt, polar ice miler and ice/winter swimmer from Great Britain
43. Sarah Thomas, marathon/extreme swimmer from the USA
44. Nora Toledano Cadena, marathon/channel/cross-border swimmer from Mexico
45. Natalie du Toit, professional marathon swimmer and Olympian from South Africa
46. Wendy Trehiou, marathon/channel swimmer from Great Britain (Jersey)
47. Wendy Van De Sompele, marathon swimmer and administrator from the USA
48. Samantha Whelpton, winter/ice swimmer from South Africa
49. Sabrina Wiedmer, ice/winter/marathon/channel swimmer from Switzerland
50. Julia Wittig, ice/winter swimmer from Germany
- Can Ana Marcela Cunha Make History at the LEN Open Water Cup?
- IWSA Winter Swimming World Records
- 2017 World's 50 Most Adventurous Open Water Women
- Camaraderie, Competition Makes Ice Swimming Great
- Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships Venue
- Realizing The Vision Of Ice Swimming In Burghausen
- Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming, 120 To Delve Deeply
- Julia Wittig Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- Petar Stoychev Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- The Look Of Ice Swimmers In Burghausen
- Getting Ready for 2-3°C Water
- What Is Ice Swimming?
- Tapering For An Ice Swimming
- Protecting The Feet In Ice Swimming
- Training For Competitive Ice Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Jose Luis Larrosa, Darkhorse At BCT Gdynia Marathon
- Christian Jennings Has 10,000 Reasons To Defend Her Title
- Christine Jennings Defends Title At BCT Gdynia Marathon
- Anna Olasz Wins BCT Gdynia Marathon In Poland
- World Open Water Swimming Series
- BCT Gdynia Marathon
- Father-Daughter Rivalry In Faros Maratón
- 2014 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix Rankings - Women
- Aygul Sagirova, Matteo Furlan Win Faros Maratón
- Faros Maratón Swim
- Faros Maratón Swim Facebook page
- Swimming And Smiling Between 0-3°C
- Discomfort Gives Way To Speed For Julia Wittig
- Ice Swimming World Records, Where Will They Go?
- Ram Barkai To Make Ice Swimming Announcements
- Cold Water Speed, Embrace The Ice
- 2019 World's 50 Most Adventurous Open Water Women