Instabeat® is a waterproof heads-up monitor that tracks, stores, and displays heart rate feedback for swimmers in order to optimize training.
World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
The Instabeat is nominated for the 2016 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Award:
Instabeat is the first all-in-one heart rate monitor with real-time feedback that seamlessly attaches to swimming goggles. Pool and open water swimmers can enjoy and educate themselves by use of a cardiac ECG-level heart rate target zone monitor that attaches to their goggles. Waterproof, insightful, educational, and potentially, life-saving, the heart rate monitor is located on the most convenient place possible for a swimmer. For its creativity and ingenuity, for its waterproof non-intrusiveness, for its very real potential for saving lives by alerting swimmers and their coaches and crew members while in training, during solo crossings, and in races about their heart rate, the Instabeat is a worthy nominee for the 2016 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- Instabeat website
- Instabeat Facebook page
- Instabeat Instagram page
- Instabeat on LinkedIn
- What was achieved since our last update?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2016 WOWSA Awards Nominees
- 2016 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- 2016 World Open Water Swimming Woman of the Year Nominees
- 2016 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Nominees
- 2016 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nominees