noun - An Ironman triathlete is an individual who completed a full Ironman triathlon (or long-distance triathlon) organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, a 112-mile (180.25 km) bike and a marathon 42.195-kilometer (26.219 mi) run, raced in that order.
- Leszek Naziemiec Crosses Lake Titicaca
- Pádraig Mallon, Man In The Middle Of Much
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- Pádraig Mallon Is 2013 World Open Water Swimminsg Man of the Year
- 100 New Year's Resolutions For Open Water Swimmers
- Pádraig Mallon To Be Honored In Mount Stuart Castle
- Judy Collins, Forever Changed The Face Of Open Water
- This Sister Can Swim!
- Being Followed In Hawaii's Kalohi Channel
- What Can A Renaissance Man Do In The Endurance World?
- Positively Powerful Pádraig
- Pádraig Mallon, Ice Ironman
- The Forever Swim By Antonio Argüelles And Adam Skolnick