Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 13 September 2008, he completed a crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 10 hours 22 minutes.
- On 5 September 2009, she completed a 15.9 km crossing of the Maui Channel from Lanai Island to Maui in 5 hours 8 minutes 49 seconds.
- On 24 September 2009, he completed a crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 9 hours 32 minutes 57 seconds.
- On 12 June 2010, he finished 8th in the 45.8 km Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in New York City in 8 hours 14 minutes 48 seconds at the age of 30.
- Team Cleveland
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Channel Swimming Association
- NYC Swim bio
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Remembering The 2010 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Triple Crowners Showcase Their Fountain Of Youth - Age of Triple Crowners
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Cleveland's Run A Clinic In The Open Water