Open Water Swimming
- He completed an Ice Mile on 24 January 2016 at the Harthill Reservoir in Sheffield, England in 4.14°C water temperature in 46 minutes 49 seconds.
- He completed a 1 km chill swim on 9 January 2016 at the Harthill Reservoir in Sheffield, England in 5.9°C water temperature in 20 minutes 18 seconds.
- His ironman distance event was completed on 4th October 2009 at Challenge Barcelona-Maresme Espagne in a time of 14:15:00
- He won Age Group 1st place at the International Winter Swimming Association (IWSA) World Cup 1 km event at Low Wood Bay, Windermere, Cumbria, UK in February 2016
- He completed Windermere one way (skins)swim - 10.5 miles on 14th August 2017.
- On 25th February 2108 he won Age Group 2nd Place at IISA Great Britain Championships 1 km event at Hatfield Outdoor pursuits center. Water Temperature 3.60°C, Swim Time 22:37:35.
- He completed one way England to France English Channel relay swim as part of a 5 person relay team the "SYS Seahawks",in a time of 13hrs 00mins on 25th June 2018 with pilots Andy King and James King on board "Louise Jane".