Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 23 September 2017, she crossed the Anacapa Channel from Anacapa Island to Oxnard on the California mainland in 5 hours 28 minutes 34 seconds. She set the female speed record from the 19.6 km Anacapa Island to mainland course.
- On 8 July 2018, she crossed Lake Tahoe
- On 3 October, she crossed the Anacapa Channel from Oxnard on the California mainland to Anacapa Island in 8 hours 20 minutes with Jim Neitz as her escort pilot, Jim McConica as her crew, Bob Garcia as her kayaker, and Stacey Warmuth as her observer.
- On 25 September 2019, she completed a 19-mile channel swim from Santa Cruz Island to Hollywood Beach on the California mainland in 10 hours 39 minutes with Jim Neitz and Tom Ball as her escort pilots, Jim McConica and Bob Garcia as her crew, and Stacey Warmuth and Jane Cairns as her observers.
- On 2 October 2020, she completed a 19.6 km crossing from the California mainland to Anacapa Island in the California Channel Islands in 8 hours 20 minutes 25 seconds.