Lake Yamanaka (or 山中湖 or 'Yamanaka-ko') is the easternmost and largest of the Five Lakes of Mount Fuji, and the third highest lake in Japan, standing at 980 meters above sea level.
The Five Lakes of Mount Fuji include Lake Yamanaka, Lake Kawaguchi, Lake Sai, Lake Shoji, and Lake Motosu, and have been successfully traversed by both Lynne Cox in 1985 and Steven Munatones in 1992.
- Completing The Five Lakes Of Mount Fuji
- Cycling In Yamanaka Recalls Feat Of Lynne Cox
- Swimming The Five Lakes Of Mount Fuji
- Free Wi-Fi In Japan For Foreign Swimmers
- Free Wi-Fi In Japan For Foreign Swimmers And Crew
- Mount Fuji, A Beautiful Alternative For 2020 Olympics
- Unbelievably Gorgeous, Awe-Inspiring Open Water Places
- Thoughts About The Great Wave off Kanagawa
- Freestyling Around Fuji-san